Wednesday, May 02, 2007

You have got to be kidding me, right?

I haven't talked to Tim in three weeks. Last night he text messaged me.

"Txt me i luv u i want to see u tngt u have not spoke to me lately are u mad at me"

Are you mad at me? You have got to be fucking kidding me. My jaw hit the floor on that.

So he thinks I should be happy that he basically called me a Godless whore? That he insulted me and our relationship together by saying that all I was into was sex and that having sex with me was a "sin" that he had to "ask God for forgiveness for"?

Oh hell no. I am not going through that again.

He must think I am either really stupid or really desperate. To think that I would just forget the past month, forget his comments, and just forgive him like that and go running back to his sorry ass.

I don't think so.

But damn, does he have some major balls to even text me that. To even assume that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been keeping up. I've been busy trying to get my life straightened out, and just get myself straightened out in general. Damn, I can't believe he texted you like that. I know that was a month ago, but damn. People like that have issues, and it's good that you didn't go running back to him, because that would've only reinforced his behavior, and given him no reason to change.

Jenn said...

Don't worry about not keeping up hon. That's what they make archives for. I've been keeping up with you too. It's interesting, about what you said about music, about how the right song just seems to pop on the radio or on the computer at the right moment. I like to think of it as either God's Little Joke or God's Little Sign, depending on my mood.

As for Tim...that's done. He kept calling and texting and finally I replied. He texted asking me back and I just simply said no and have not heard from him since. It's a good thing though.