Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today was a good day.

Work was not too bad today. Since we stopped the mandatory overtime I am able to take a nap when I get home and I think it's helping me not feel so run down.

Talked to Tim multiple times on the phone and then we went out to dinner. It was so nice being with him and being able to talk to him. I mean I spend a ton of time at his house, watching TV, talking, sleeping and umm...well you get the idea. ;) But it was nice to be out and about town with him. Tomorrow he wants to go to the movies.

Some people may say it's boring but I am content. Perfectly happy. I love him.

He was talking about his plans for the future (getting his LCSW license, starting a private practice, etc.) and I love hearing him talk about it. He has goals. He wants to do things with his life. Hearing him talk makes me want to do things. Makes me want to plan, to do more than what I am doing now.

He loves me for who I am and yet he makes me want to be a better person. That's not meant in a negative way at all. I guess I mean that he makes me want to push myself further...makes me want to realize goals...makes me dream about things I want to do and accomplish.

He inspires me and I love him for it.

So all in all today was a very good day.

No comments: